The laboratory also has an outpatient clinic of Human Nutrition; patients will be able to advice from nutritional experts (physician and biologist) can offer the following services:
- treatment of overweight and obesity in adults
- Power of the child from adolescence weaning; Treatment of overweight, obesity and allergies
- dietary therapy: Metabolic Diseases (Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, hyperuricemia), the Gastrointestinal tract Diseases and the Liver, Kidney Diseases, Cardio and Cerebrovascular Diseases, Thyroid disorders
- Dietary therapy in case of food intolerance, Celiac and Food Allergy
- Power in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Education Food, Nutrition and Prevention, Food Vegetarian
- Power in Sports
- Artificial Nutrition Counseling
- post-surgical rehabilitation and bariatric surgery
We also offer diagnostic exams Instrumental:
bioelectric type of non-invasive examination for quantitative and qualitative analysis of body composition by assessing hydration status (body fluids), the amount of lean and fat mass. The measurement of resistance and reactance that meets a weak current through the body allows you to establish through the appropriate formulas, body composition to assess nutritional status.
The "Food Intolerance Test" is a allergometrica evidence that allows, through a blood test, to identify adverse reactions to food proteins. It is based on the assay of antibodies of class G (IgG). E 'useful to know the foods that can disrupt the body. The elimination and the eventual reintroduction of the daily diet of these foods allows a rapid and marked improvement of symptoms. These reactions are dose-dependent (proportional to the amount of food introduced); the symptoms are related to the accumulation of substances not tolerated by the body and appear with a lag compared with taking some food.
The Food Intolerance Test uses the standardized ELISA method that provides a high degree of repeatability (> 90%), absolutely unrivaled whereas the reaction is evaluated can share, for a high number foods.
individual hypersensitivity due to a constitutional predisposition or excessive consumption of certain foods, can cause employees disorders immune reactions mediated by IgG.
Knowing foods not tolerated by the patient provides the opportunity to set up a varied and personalized diet, in order to eliminate interference and avoid the onset of new allergies.
the elimination of the food tested positive diet, results in a marked improvement in the condition of health.
Cardio Wellness Profile
Cardio Wellness Profile (CWP): The "Cardio Wellness Profile" is the most comprehensive preventive screening of cardiovascular risk. It is in fact evaluated 12 parameters and provides an integration of the latter according to the latest indications of scientific research. The cardiovascular risk assessment carried out by this test is the basis of prevention of cardiovascular diseases. For this reason, the use of this test allows us to know if our lifestyle is correct and if we are good to our heart.
- Total cholesterol
- Homocysteine (An increase in serum levels of homocysteine have been associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease by many studies)
- C-reactive protein - high sensitivity method (many studies have shown that protein C is the most reliable index of future cardiovascular disease. The levels of this protein are unusually high in chronic inflammatory states such as atherosclerosis)
- APO A1
- APO B
- vitamin D3
- Lipoprotein A (structurally similar to the particle. LDL Many studies have demonstrated the importance as a risk factor of atherosclerosis is that of dependent coronary thrombosis)
- Plasma fatty acids (Omega-6 / Omega-3) (many studies have confirmed the importance of the diet with Omega-3 fatty acids for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and the relationship between these two fatty acid families indicates whether the 'intake through the diet, these nutrients is correct)
Oxidative Stress Rating
It allows you to make an accurate overall assessment of oxidative stress. This condition is expressed through the assessment of the balance between the production of free radicals and antioxidant power.
Breath test 13C:
This test, defined with the Anglo-Saxon breath test term, is a method with which for the presence and measure the concentration is nell'espirato volatile substances. Breath tests at 13 C, the presence of infection riderca intragastric Helicobacter pylori, and is among the least invasive diagnostic methods, with the highest specificity and sensitivity. In case of positivity of the test, it is associated with the specific nutritional therapy scoresheet.
Nutrigenetics .... the diet is in the DNA !!
There is a 'healthy diet at all, but a right product and right for us; so far these were empirical concepts, to date the recent discoveries relating to the human genome provide us with the tools and foundation for understanding the mechanisms molecoari and replace on drill standardized diets a 'personalized nutrition, performed on the genetic makeup of each: the key is then in VARIABILITY' GENETIC PERSONAL , is a tailor-made diet, and serves not only to lose weight but also to prevent diseases and live better!
The test is based on 'Analysis of different genetic polymorphisms, which have an important role in inflammatory processes, detoxification, antioxidant activity, in sensitivity to' insulin, in heart health and bone, as well as the possibility to check permanently intolerance to gluten, lactose, sulfites and caffeine.
il test è di facile esecuzione, non doloroso e non invasivo: prevede il semplice prelievo della saliva.
The available panels and analyzed genes are:
LIPID METABOLISM (APOA1, Apo B,APOC3, APO E, CETP,GJA4(CX37), HMGCR,LPL,MMP3, PON1, NOS3, SREBF2);
METABOLISM AND OBESITY (ADRA2B, ADRB1, ADRB2, ADRB3, NPY, PPARG);
METABOLISM OF HOMOCYSTEINE (CBS, MTHFR, MTR, MTRR);
INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (ACT, IL-1B, IL-6, IL-10, TNFalfa, VEGF, IFN-gamma);
ACTIVITY AND ANTIOXIDANT (MnSOD, SOD3, GSTP1, GSTM1, GSTT1);
BONE METABOLISM AND OSTEOPOROSIS (VDR,COLIA1, CTR, ESR1);
INTOLERANCE TO SULPHITES (SUOX, CBS);
INTOLERANCE TO CAFFEINE (CYP1A2);
LACTOSE INTOLERANCE (LTC);
CELIAC DISEASE (HLA).