• Harmony Prenatal Test can be performed from the 10th week of pregnancy.
• It can perform in the event of a spontaneous pregnancy with a single fetus and from fertilization "in vitro" fertilization (IVF, ICSI) either with self-donation is from donors not parental oocytes, but always in the presence of a single fetus.
• you can carry in case of spontaneous twin pregnancy and "in vitro" fertilization with self-donation of oocytes.
• In twin pregnancies is still not possible to test for the X and Y chromosomes, but only for chromosomes 13, 18, 21.
• The test does not assess the risk of mosaicism, partial trisomy, or translocation.
• Just a common collection of executable maternal blood from the tenth week of gestation
• It does not involve risks to the health of mother and fetus
• Highly accurate detection of the most common trisomies and fetal aneuploidy
• Very low rate of false positives (less than 0.1%)
• customized results for clear interpretation also through graphics
• Possible confirmation of positive results offered by Crabion free through genetic counseling and amniocentesis.